1. Skater and parent/guardian, listed above, agree to pay for the lease/rent, herein provided for the skates to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
2. GMSA is leasing/renting one pair of skates with blades mounted, and laces to the above named skater. (Skates, bag, accessories.)
3. The above named skater and parent/guardian is at all times responsible for the maintenance and excellent care of the above referenced skates. Sharpening of the skates is not included in the price of rental. Sharpening must be done by knowledgeable club members, or trained sharpeners only on the appropriate equipment.
4. GMSA, the City of Roseville and any of the coaches, volunteers and officers will not be held responsible and are held harmless for any injuries that result from the use of the listed boots and blades, also know as skates. The leasing/renting party agrees and acknowledges that speed skating is an inherently dangerous sport that may result in serious and/or permanent injury or death.
5. Should the boots and blades not be returned by the contract date, GMSA reserves the right to seek monetary compensation in the amount of a replacement pair of skates/blades/accessories.
6. The value of the referenced boots and blades, including the laces, mounts, hardware, also known as skates, plus carry bag and accessories is $500.00, which if monetary compensation is sought, is due and payable in full within 30 days from the end of the contract period, unless arrangements have been made with GMSA to extend the rental period.
For Participants of Minority Age (under 18 at the time of registration) This is to certify that I/we parent(s)/ guardian(s) with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree not only to his/her release, but also for myself/ourselves and my/our heirs, assigns, and next of kin to release and indemnify the Releasees from any and all Liability incident to my/our child's involvement as stated above.